- This event has passed.
Online: “Applying Logic in Buddhist Meditation” for 2023 BuddhaFest
Hosted by Lion’s Roar and BuddhaFest
“Applying Logic in Buddhist Meditation” for 2023 BuddhaFest
with Ven. Thubten Chodron
September 10 – October 22
Venerable Thubten Chodron gives the talk “Applying Logic in Buddhist Meditation” for the 2023 BuddhaFest, a 6-week festival of Dharma talks, films, and music.
All events are accessible on demand 24/7 with a one-price festival pass. Click here to sign up for a pass with Lion’s Roar.
- Eight new Dharma talks with Ven. Thubten Chodron, as well as Matthieu Ricard, Robert A.F. Thurman, Ruth King, Yongey Mingyur Rinpoche, Lama Tsultrim Allione, and Craig Hamilton, and a conversation with Pico Iyer & Gaetano Kazuo Maida
- A film tribute to His Holiness the Dalai Lama, including seven key films about his life and wisdom
- Exclusive unreleased interviews with His Holiness the Dalai Lama
- Musical performances with Philip Glass and Tenzin Choegyal
- Tibetan Healing Mantras in a musical performance with Drukmo Gyal Dakini
- A special tribute to HH the Dalai Lama’s 88th year
More about the teacher
She has published many books on Buddhist philosophy and meditation, including seven volumes (so far) in The Library of Wisdom and Compassion, co-authored with His Holiness the Dalai Lama, with whom she has studied for nearly forty years.
Venerable Chodron teaches worldwide and is known for her warm, practical, and humorous explanations of how to apply Buddhist teachings in daily life. She is also involved in prison outreach and interfaith dialogue. Learn more about her. Find a media library of her teachings and info on her books on her personal website, ThubtenChodron.org.