- This event has passed.
The Dalai Lama Global Vision Summit
March 16 - March 20
Over 5 days, 20 Buddhist teachers, experts, spiritual leaders, and activists—including Venerable Thubten Chodron—will explore a wide range of key ideas spanning compassion, ethics, meditation, and wisdom—including the power of meditation to fuel societal change, ethical action, and how we can awaken compassion in ourselves and others.
Sravasti Abbey is happy to support this offering from our friends at Lion’s Roar and Tibet House. Questions? Please contact [email protected].
- Day 1- Goodness: Bringing Out the Best In Us with Thupten Jinpa, Robert Thurman, Lisa Miller, and Matthew Fox.
- Day 2- Compassion: The Foundation of Connection with Phillipe Goldin, Cyndi Lee, Pamela Ayo Yetunde, and Tony Butterfly Pham.
- Day 3- Ethics: Upholding Universal Human Values with Ven. Tenzin Priyadarshi, Brother Phap Luu, Joe Loizzo, and Tenzin Geyche.
- Day 4- Meditation: The Key to Personal and Social Transformation with Dan Zigmond, Dan Goleman, Ven. Thubten Chodron, and Spring Washam.
- Day 5- Wisdom: Seeing Reality Clearly Together with Robert Thurman, Thupten Jinpa, Dr. Vandana Shiva, Pema Khandro Rinpoche, and Melvin McLeod.
Signing up gives you access to all talks next week, March 16-20. When you sign up, you also get immediate access to a downloadable selection of teachings from Lion’s Roar’s exclusive publication Vision of the Dalai Lama: Wisdom for a Compassionate World.