Schedule Quick Look
The Abbey is open to fully vaccinated and boosted guests.
Upcoming Retreats & Events
- July 22-August 10: Exploring Monastic Life
- August 20-21: How to Meditate with Ven. Sangye Khadro
- September 3-5: Labor Day Retreat with Ven. Thubten Chodron
- September 15-21: 108 Verses Praising Great Compassion with Geshe Dadul Namgyal
- October 3-November 11: Illumination of the Thought with Geshe Yeshi Lhundup
Regular Monthly Events
- Sharing the Dharma Day with the Sravasti Abbey Community: August 14, September 11, October 16, November 13 – Vimeo Livestream & Zoom, 10 am-3:30 pm Pacific Time.
- Medicine Buddha Puja with Abbey monastics: September 11, October 23, November 20, December 11 – Zoom, 7 pm Pacific Time
- Offering Service Saturday at the Abbey: August 13, September 10, October 8, November 5th, 9 am-4 pm Pacific Time.
Online Teachings around the Globe
- One Saturday per month, 6 PM Pacific Time: Following in the Buddha’s Footsteps with Ven. Thubten Chodron – hosted by Vajrayana Institute
- Mondays, September 12 – October 3, 10:30 am – 12:15 pm Pacific Time: Lama Atisha’s “Bodhisattva’s Jewel Garland” with Ven. Thubten Chodron – Online. Hosted by Jewel Heart Nijmegen, the Netherlands.
- September 6: with Ven. Thubten Semkye – Zoom, 5:30 pm Pacific Time. Hosted by Tara Buddhist Center Nashville.
- October 15-16: Peaceful Living, Peaceful Dying with Ven. Sangye Khadro – Online. Hosted by Togme Sangpo Buddhist Group Scotland.
Check back for more 2022 events!