Teachings in Other Venues
- Now – December 9, Spokane, WA: Unitarian Universalist Church of Spokane, Abbey nuns lead weekly Buddhist meditation course, Mondays 6:30 – 8:00
- November 23, Seattle, WA: East West Bookshop, “Awaken Every Day: 365 Buddhist Reflections to Invite Mindfulness and Joy,” a public talk with Ven. Thubten Chodron, co-sponsored by Dharma Friendship Foundation
- November 27 – December 8, Singapore: Friends of Sravasti Abbey-Singapore host Ven. Thubten Chodron in multiple venues
- December 10-15, Malaysia: Young Buddhist Association Malaysia hosts teachings and retreat by Ven. Thubten Chodron in Penang and Kedah.
- December 27, Singapore: Kong Meng San Phor Kark See, “Western Pureland: What’s In It for Me?” teaching with Ven. Thubten Chodron
- March 24: Coeur d’Alene, ID: North Idaho College hosts public talk with Ven. Thubten Chodron
- April 1, Spokane, WA: Auntie’s Books hosts “Awaken Every Day,” a book reading and talk with Ven. Thubten Chodron
- April 10-12, Sacramento, CA: Lion’s Roar Buddhist Center hosts Ven. Thubten Chodron. Details to come.
- April 15-May 3, Europe: Ven. Thubten Chodron teaches in Netherlands, Germany, and Russia. Details on ThubtenChodron.org.
More 2020 dates coming soon. Check back.